cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyones PIXMA MX870 All-In-One printer suddenly stopped working?

sjgarcia3
Apprentice

My PIXMA MX870 All-In-One printer suddenly stopped working while I was making photo copies. At first the orange Alarm light lit up. I unplugged it for over 5mins and then plugged it back in. But nothing happend. Now not even the Alarm light turns on. I need to fix this ASAP because my children have big school projects that are due soon. I dont' know if it's worth taking it to get fixed as I am afraid it will cost me more than what I paid for the printer. Please advise on what to do to get it fixed. Thanks!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, sjgarcia3!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Puga
Apprentice

I have a pixma mx870 that suddenly quit work about a month ago. Did you find out why yours did & were youable to get it to work again?

Announcements