Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Wrong language on Pixma MG7520

For some reason unknown to me, when I fired up my Pixma MG7520 the other day, it came up with an error message of some kind, but I'm not sure what it says because it's in Japanese (or Chinese?). I see at the very top right it says '6800', which I ass...

Check printer 5100

I recently purchased a used Canon MP530 and replaced all of the ink with brand new Canon cartridges. I kept receiving the check cartridge status but unplugged it and it went away only for a new error message to appear. Check printer 5100. I have chec...

Pixma MX495 wont scan right

Ive had this 3 in one for a whole now and every time I try to scan it only scans one half oif the page leaving the other side completly black as shown in the image attached. I tried the ScanGear settings and they are all correct but it just wont can ...

IMG_20170620_0006.jpg

Pixma TS5060 won't print

Hi - hope you can help me. I can't get my new Canon TS5060 printer to print. I've set it up on my wireless LAN, installed the drivers etc from the supplied disk and confirmed that the the printer is connected wirelessly to the router. I can select th...

dcj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP3600 Service Error 6A80

I was hoping someone can help me out. I purchased my IP3600 back on December 9th of 2012 and have never had much of an issue nor a single jam problem with this printer (unlike my HP). That is...until this morning. Basically, I do home made hot sauces...

Jobo by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3150 printer profile proofing

Hello, At home i have a very basic Canon MG3150. When in Photoshop and on the print dialog i can select what i can assume is the default factory printer profile Canon IJ Color Printer Profile 2005 (that's the only profile i can choose for this printe...

Trajan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canaon MP280 ink indication

I have recently bought a new Canon MP280 printer already fitted with the extra external ink reservoirs for all four colours which are located on the right hand side of the machine, along with an empty bottle used during the cleaning process to collec...

Canon mg4250 blurry print, shadow print

Hi, My canon mg4250 started a few weeks ago with printing blurry. It looks like the letters have shadows. I have tried cleaning the printheads, auto head alignment, manual head alignment. And nothing seems to help. I also tried cleaning the encoder s...

Resolved! Canon MG5220 won't print black

My Canon mg5220 will not print black. I have refillable cartridges in it. I took the print head out and cleaned it. The cartridges have plenty of ink. Please help!

TeachSMH by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements