Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 452. Not Responding ??

Unfortunately the Owners Manual grew legs.. Unfortunately attempting to Scan / Print Off something, Printer just spits out a Blank Page.. The Ink Cartridges were changed out recently.. Help Appreciated, Cheers Thanks..

NorPlan by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma mx495

I have this printer set up to my desktop.I would like to also set it up to my laptop.Im unable to set it up withe the start up disc,as it cannot find settings.Also tried manual as well.I have disabilities, and it would be easir for me,to use printer ...

Constant beeping, no particular error

Hi everyone First post on here, I hope everyone is having a good day. I have a Canon Pixma MX450 and it's suddenly taken to beeping constantly like an attention seeking child when not in use. It's currently sat doing it's thing in the lounge while I ...

NewYouPT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 7520 keeps requesting firmware update

Hello,  I have a Pixma 7520 connected wirelessly to a Mac with Sierra.The printer display keeps messaging that a firmware update is available. But, when I navigate to the firmware update function and initiate an update, then the printer tells me that...

atrail by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 update black screen with canon drivers.

I am using a Pixma MX882.  My computer is trying to update to the windows 10 version 1607 anniversary update but every time I do this I get a black screen with circling dots. The update won't complete and I need to shutdown and have the system restor...

Skirkh by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 LAN failure

Printer icon on iMac indicates that printer is offline. It is connected by cable to computer. Can not print. Have gone through the entire setup for LAN connection, both wireless and wired. Using macOS 10.12.3 Sierra. Checked cable and wireless passwo...

STRIPEY PRINTING, PIXMA MG3200

I have just changed my cartridges, and the next page printed was stipey, I am printing vouchers which have a blue border with some bblack text. First of all i got some pink vertical stripes, so I did 2 cleans, no change , so I did 2 deep cleans, now ...

Group List for faxing from computer

I have an MX 920 and would like to fax to a whole group using the computer. As many of you know the program won't let you but I have heard there is a way to do it from the computer. I know that you can build group lists on the fax machine and have do...

tpeters1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP830 won't turn on

I have a Pixma MP830 with very little use that is totally dead. It won't power on and nothing appears to light up or attempt to show any signs of life. Power supply was tested and even changed out with a properly functioning replacement with no succe...

Hennmann by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements