Canon MX 530 Printer -
Was wondering if there was a way to scan multiple documents (2 sided) to .pdf but NOT using the ADF? For example, I have 3 double sided index card size documents. I'm wondering if I can scan to .pdf one side by placing the document on the glass and then the second side and then document 2 side 1 and then side 2 etc so they all end up in to one .pdf document.
Seems all the manual says is you have to feed them in the auto document feeder and not be able to scan several documents to one .pdf file by just placing them on the glass.
You can scan multi-paged PDF files with our IJ Scan Utility program. Try the following:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).
2. Click Settings.
3. On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.
4. In the 'Save Settings' section, click the 'Settings' button.
5. Change the Format option to 'PDF (Multiple Pages)' and click OK.
6. Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.
Once this has been done, click the 'Document' button in the IJ Scan Utility to begin scanning the PDF file.
09/26/2023: New firmware updates are available.
08/18/2023: Canon EOS R5 C training series is released.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.