Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG2520 - Printouts cut off

I am trying to print a PDF file, sized for standard letter size, 33pgs. They are consignment tags that need to be a certain size, so I have to select actual size, but there is no borderless option. Top and sides come out with 1/4" border, but the bot...

MX310 not scanning to pdf

Suddenly printer does not scan documents to save to PDF. Only can save as JPEG, TIFF, BMP formats and then convert them to PDF.Unistalled and installed device but problem persist. OS win7 Ultimate. Thanks for your help.

katpe by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon PIXMA MX459 Printer

Have a Canon PIXMA MX459 All in one printer, but can not get my Samsung Galaxy S3 to print to it. The apps is asking for Printer's connection code and security code. Can not find it anywhere. There is no barcode to scan from the printer itself. Pleas...

jcapri17 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Copys with black border in the left side

Hello, Friends! I bought a all-in-one MG2410 printer. The scanner is OK. The prints also is ok. But I have problens with the Copy function. When I try to copy (photocopy) a document, pictures or the like, the copy is made with a large black border on...

Renan68 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

US compatible print cartridges???

I am moving my MACs and Canon printer to the Caribbean since I shall be working there for a few years. My UK-purchased Pixma MG7150 multifunction printer uses: PGI-550PGBK XL and CLI-551 C/M/Y/GY/BK XL cartidges. Are there any US cartidges that are c...

Brongo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 printer wont open as default

I have a MG5420 printer installed on win xp sp3. When I open my picture folder to print pictures, Windows Photo Wizard for downloading from a camera opens and freezes my computer. If I right click on the photo to "open with" my canon isn't listed. My...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements