Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ip7200 Printer

The black ink just started printing double lines, tests and images. I have tried everything possible yet can't fix it. Please help someone

Canon MP560 empty and half empty cartridges

Hello, I have a question about ink cartridges for a Canon MP560. Back around the 1st of April 2017 I replaced all the ink cartridges in a Canon MP560. Since replacing the cartridges I must have printed a dozen or less pages, all were with black and w...

wscanon by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP500 in queue but won't print

MP500 has worked fine for a couple of years. I was having some kind of conflict between Word 2013 and Word 2007. So, I used the control panel to disable word 2013 completely. After that, the printer preview only displayed a blank page regardless of c...

MP495 won't print

I have 2 MP495 printers, one works perfectly fine. The second printer stopped printing, when I print a windows test page I get only the words Windows Printer Test Page and a plain looking print icon in blue. If I perform a nozzle check I get the 2 bl...

dpsimon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer

I have PIXMA 2522 printer and I use a USB cord to print from my MacBook. It is now saying that the printer is offline and not connected but it is connected and I checked the cords multiple times. I do not have another cord to check it is the cord tha...

Chelsea by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS8020 set up

I am attempting to set up a new Pixma TS8020 but after loading ink cartridges, I'm getting an error message:   140B - "The type of print head is incorrect.  Install the correct print head"  Since the printer is new and has never been set up or used, ...

Carita by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Taking a Long Time Between Copies

I'm running Windows 7 and using an MX922.  My printer seems to go into what I can only assume is a maintenance mode randomly - making a lot of noise but doing nothing.  I was attempting to copy a 4 page document which took me roughly 5 minutes.  The ...

JMB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Black dye ink / pigment ink TS8020

Recently purchased this puppy for the pigment ink as many crafty places recommended a printer that uses pigment based ink for printing on fabric that is made specifically for inkjet printers. Fabric that will get washed every now and then. Anyway, I ...

SuzAndy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

purple haze around images when printing

What could be causing this? I've tried different materials (left is matte presentation paper and right is waterslide decal paper) and different print settings and get the same purple haze on the left side of the printed images. I have a brand new IX6...

FullSizeRender 4.jpg
azolszak by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements