Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to repack to return

I just bought my second mx 492 printer.  I love the one we have at our cottage so I bought one for home.  Unfortunately it is defective.  My very first page got gobbled up.  I bought it from amazon and they have accepted it for return but I have to r...

MG5220 doesn't print. Queue starts and disappears.

The printer was working well, no problems. Nothing changed and then this issue popped up. ANy print job I send will go to the queue for a moment and disappear for good. The screen on the printer will give me ththe Processing... Please wait momentaril...

cuppa123 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip4950

Just tryed to print out a map, I am getting 5 orange flashing lights on front panel, printer has basically stopped, can not find that error in manual. Using with Windows 10 laptop, any idea what's wrong?

Proofer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mg7720 manual mode

I want to scan paper photos. But I DO NOT want automatic detection. I want to select which portion of the paper gets scanned; OR I want to crop some pictures after scanning. I want a fully manual mode where I get to select some settings, then I have ...

Mikel525 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF670 setup HELP!!!!!

I recently purchased a plotter for my fab shop and went to set it up...things were going great until I reached the part about inserting the installation CD. I went to the website and downloaded all the drivers and softwares associated with my model p...

replaced 2 black cartridges (MX922)

I replaced both black ink cartridges at the same time.  Was unaware this is a no-no until message came up after the fact.  Now the printer won't print--and I don't know how to resolve situation.

deke by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2160 printer - enable bi-directional support

I have a MG2160 printer and recently had a windows update.  Now I get the following message when trying to print"Cannot communicate with the printer. Turn Enable bi-directional support on in the printer's Properties dialog box".Anyone know how to res...

2.249.0 error

Hi,so my Mac had to be reset and every possible form of software had to be reinstalled. Now the PIXMA scanner still doesn’t scan, when I open the menu and try scan through the provided assistance it says error 2.249.0 and something about it’s in use ...

fionades by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements