Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2200 stopped printing browser pages

My father has a MG2200 scanner/printer attached to a laptop running Win10.  He started having issues printing first with OpenOffice word and then with web pages including webmail.   From another forum I learned that sometimes removing then adding the...

genpobox by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot install Pixma TR8520

I have just purchased the Pixma TR8520 and tried to install today. My computer is Windows Vista. The Best Buy employee said it will install on the Vista and I confirmed that on the Canon website. I am receiving an error message that 'this program can...

Resolved! IP7240 Can't view printer status

Hi.I'm having a problem where I can't view my printer status nor does pop up when printing like before.This happened when I removed windows update. prior that it was working fine. However I installed the latest windows update 1706 16299printer status...

black by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS X - iP8750 Turn OFF Color Management??

In order to make Custom Profiles (using ColorMunki) it's necessary to disable any Color Management when printing the Target Sheet/s. The Windows User Manual shows a "Color Matching OFF" option to allow this, but there seems to be no way to turn it of...

Glenn_UK by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP210

Howdy, I click on Devices and Printers like I always do.  The printer icon comes up and it usually gives me the option to scan.  It doesn't anymore.  Is it me or the printer?          Thanks, theDave

Error: Out Of Paper When Tray Is Full

Cannon MX920 I recently ran out of paper and it was a few days before I had a chance to buy some more so when I did, I reloaded the cassestte with paper and put it back into the printer and tried to print something when I get the error telling me the...

MP500 printing issue

hey i have a Mp500 that seems to be only printing every other line (some line only have the top or bottom half of the word) i tried to run all the maintenance setting but it just drains all my ink and doesn't fix the issue

cdcav by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iP8750

CANON PIXMA IP8750 (OS X) Hi, I'm new to Canon Printers and, wanting to understand how best to control the (mainly) photo and artwork output, I would much appreciate help if possible with a few things I'm uncertain about: Print Presets: why is Print ...

Glenn_UK by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1200 not listed under Windows 10

Hello, I have just bought a Canon Selphy CP1200 and I am running Windows 10 64 bit (family edition)The printer is successfully connected to my wifi.In the Control Panel of Windows 10, if I launch the wizard of "Add a printer", the printer is found an...

oudoulj by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 printer problem

I have had a Canon MX 922 printer for several years and it has worked flawlessly.  Three days ago I printed a document and then I tried to print another document, and the printer accepted the job but the paper just scrolled out of the printer with no...

error 5100

I Discovered Error 5100 Fix ! (1) Open Cartridge door, Wait for Cartridge Cradle to Park, Unplug Printer. (2) With a Flashlight look in the Doors Center where Cartridge Cradle Belt is. Belt is Horizontal going from Left to Right. You will see a 1/8 I...

Printer won't turn on.

I have a Canon pixma MG7550, today I turned it on and nothing, just an orange triangle with lightning bolt. No error codes, no sounds, nothing, it appears totally dead. I've looked around the internet but can't find any relavent information as to wha...

Howlis by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements