Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pixma iP8750

CANON PIXMA IP8750 (OS X) Hi, I'm new to Canon Printers and, wanting to understand how best to control the (mainly) photo and artwork output, I would much appreciate help if possible with a few things I'm uncertain about: Print Presets: why is Print ...

Glenn_UK by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1200 not listed under Windows 10

Hello, I have just bought a Canon Selphy CP1200 and I am running Windows 10 64 bit (family edition)The printer is successfully connected to my wifi.In the Control Panel of Windows 10, if I launch the wizard of "Add a printer", the printer is found an...

oudoulj by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MX922 printer problem

I have had a Canon MX 922 printer for several years and it has worked flawlessly.  Three days ago I printed a document and then I tried to print another document, and the printer accepted the job but the paper just scrolled out of the printer with no...

error 5100

I Discovered Error 5100 Fix ! (1) Open Cartridge door, Wait for Cartridge Cradle to Park, Unplug Printer. (2) With a Flashlight look in the Doors Center where Cartridge Cradle Belt is. Belt is Horizontal going from Left to Right. You will see a 1/8 I...

Printer won't turn on.

I have a Canon pixma MG7550, today I turned it on and nothing, just an orange triangle with lightning bolt. No error codes, no sounds, nothing, it appears totally dead. I've looked around the internet but can't find any relavent information as to wha...

Howlis by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS 9020 Output Tray

My PIXMA TS9020 will not retract the paper output tray at power off. Computer OS is Windows 10, 12 gig ram, 1tb hard drive, Dell Inspiron i3 3rd. gen quad 4 processor. Thanks in advance,Steve

Model # by Serial #

I need to try to find out the model # of a Cannon printer but only have the Serial # available. Needing to download drivers, but owner cannot remember model and just happened to have screenshot of model #. it begins with KKUE. TIA.

Resolved! I can't find my quick menu

I got a new laptop.I plugged in my Canon MG2520.The laptop says it is installed.How do I get back my Quick Menu? I have been on the Internet and this website for an hour. I have seen some of the "solutions" in this forum. It's all in code. I don't un...

MX922 not seen as TWAIN scanner

I received a Canoscan 5600F for Christmas with which I intend to scan 35mm slides and negatives.  Works great but it appears its drivers have hijacked my MX922 scanning capability.  I can only access the scanning function through quick menu vice dire...

Scan to email settings IRC1021i

Hey!I have a Canon IRC1021i that I tried to configure a mail server to use to scan to mail. Unfortunately, I have not succeeded. I do not know what I'm doing wrong when I have filled in all user information, etc.Attaches server settings so maybe you ...

Skärmklipp.PNG 0010_0001.jpg 0010_0001.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements