cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5721 Cannot make copy

djday
Apprentice

It gives support code 2110 "The size or type of the paper loaded is differrent from the print settings."  But it says it is set to Letter and that is the size paper I have in the cassette. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Somewhere in your printer driver or printer settings (application you are printing from) the size of the media is set differently than what you have loaded in the tray.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART171737&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&search...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Somewhere in your printer driver or printer settings (application you are printing from) the size of the media is set differently than what you have loaded in the tray.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART171737&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&search...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The printer prints fine from my computer.  But I can't make copies.  It says the printer setting is letter and that is what I have in the cassette - letter size paper.

Thanks.  I went back over the instructions step by step and finally found where after I pull the tray out and put it back in it gives me the opportunity to change the paper setting.  If you don't do it pretty quickly it goes away. Got it fixed now.

Greetings,

I'm glad it helped, and appreciate your feedback. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements