Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Borderless printing on Pixma G4210

I jsut bought my Pixma G4210 today and I am very frustrated.  I have spent more than two hours playing with settings and searching the internet for answers!  I have it set for borderless - I have the margins set at 0.  I tried from both PowerPoint an...

Canon MG3650 Ghosting

Printer wont print any document properly. Tried all alignment procedures as well as all cleaning procedures. Pronted the nozzle check sheet and it doesnt look right as the bk column in offset to the right. Does anyone have a fix for this?

MX922 is far out of alignment

MX922 is far out of alignment; lines in Excel table wavy. Manual align C D E  and F don't become solid bar -5 to +5; A and B are best at 3 or 4. Cleaning front side of encoded tape made no difference.  What next?Thanks

oldee79 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Find model based on Serial number

Hello: We are remote support for a local organization. We have a serial number but have been unable to find the model number on the outer casing. The serial number begins with KLNS*****. Is it possible to find out the model based on this prefix? Than...

Attempting to Print CD - No Pages Found!

I am attempting to make a Printable Disc on a Mac running OS 10.14 Mojave. I have downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my Pixma TS9020. The printer firmware is also up to date. I have the paper size set to Disc Tray M and the media type se...

dshearin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements