Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Scanner - can't connect wireless printer

In the past always printed to my Epson XP-400 and currently can even print some information from software, but can't print any pictures that I have scanned. Receiving error message " cannot print because printer supported by this software is not inst...

lolarowe by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA 6821

My PIXMA MG6821 has an error message saying that two ink tanks of the same color are installed.  They are not.  It was printing normally until two days ago when this error appeared, using all the tanks that are now installed in this configuration  I ...

cordener by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3230 Scanning multiple pages

Dear SupportI have a Canon MG3230 (MG3200 series), and would like to scan multiple documents to a single PDF file. So far unable to locate information in the forum. Am running Windows 10 with the Canon IJ Scan Utility tool installed .Thank you 

Rooch by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX472 weird behaviour

At first I thought I had a misaligned printer head, but this looks like more than that. Notice that the patterns don't line up, and there are gaps. This started after a paper jam that was cleared according to instructions. Any suggestions what the pr...

IMG_20181210_0001.jpg
Tom4 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Trying to print from my laptop and get the code "the printer is performing another operation"

MX882 won't print single Quicken check?

Howdy y'all; My Canon PIXMA MX 882 printer worked fine for the first and second checks on the 3-checks-per-page page of checks. But when I get to printing the last check it doesn't pick properly and the check info prints on a blank page. The check go...

Scan multiple copies on one Scan To Folder Job

Can you scan once and have the job generate multiple pdf files in a Scan to Folder process.This would be much like choosing to print 5 copies of one document, but in this case you would scan the doc once, and 5 identical pdf files show up in the scan...

mbfromit by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6821 Does not turn on after being unplugged

I have a 1 year old MG 6821 that I unpluged and moved to a different location in the house.  Now the printer does not start at all.  All I get is a solid yellow light on the printer.  I have tried leaving the printer unplugged for 10 hours and then p...

Canon MX340 error message U163

I just replaced the black ink cartridge and I get the message "Check Ink" and an error code U163.  The color cartridge is dry because I do not use color.  I cannot copy or print.  Any suggestions would be very welcome!  Thank you!

MG6320 won’t print AFTER troubleshooting

Hi, my MG6320 printer stopped printing the other day. I’ve tried the cleaning and deep cleaning functions in setup several times. I’ve also cleaned out the printer head. Unfortunately, still no printing. It makes all the sounds as if it’s printing, p...

Bukimmy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 and legal size scanning and printing issues

Hi all, I'm new here and did a search but came up with nothing, maybe I'm just stunted!!! Heres my issue! I scan a legal size document, it's plans for a roject i'm working on and the document has specific sizes! The original legal document is perfect...

Loadie by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements