cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 not printing actual size

mountain82
Apprentice

Just picked up a canon MX922 and it's not printing actual size like my HP photosmart did.

I'm printing PDF files with images on them of specific sizes.  How do I get my canon to print properly?

Using windows 10

4 REPLIES 4

BillS
Mentor

Hi mountain82,

You can adjust the page layout in the printer driver.

1. Open Control Panel.
  2. Select "Devices and Printers."
  3. Right-click your printer icon.
  4. Select "Printing Preferences."
  5. Select the "Page Setup" tab.
  6. Adjust the page layout as needed.
  7. Press "Apply."

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have a similar problem, but your instructions aren't working. I occasionally print sewing patterns. If accurate size is critical, they come with a 10x10cm or 4x4inch test square. They say to set printer for "actual size" which the MX922 does not have. Other instruction say to set percentage at 100%. I can find no way to do that either. With out completely accurate size the pattern is useless to me. How do I set the printer properly for this?

I have the same problem, what is the solution?

Hi simonrouse,

What version of Windows are you using?

If you are using a Mac, what version of OSX is installed?

What program are you printing from?

What size paper are you printing on?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our Technical Support Team:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements