Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG6821 printer ink tank holder

When replacing an ink tank in my Pixma 6821 the ink tank holder was accidentally pushed to the left and is locked in that position and will not resume its proper location in the center or on the right so the printer will not operate. How do I get it ...

Pixma Pro-100 Not Turning On

I originally bought this printer for a small printing business in 2016 but never ended up using. Once just for a testing shot. It is not turning on at all. I bought this at Amazon and I can't seem to find any info on a warranty. What can I do?

Automatically Cropped Image - Canon Pixma TS6020

I have an issue when printing out images on my Canon TS6020. It doesn't matter if I use photo paper or regular paper or select "borderless" or "regular sized" when I print, both ways will mess up the image. Borderless will cut off/crop a significant ...

MG7520 Printer - copy and scan issues

When I scan or copy a document  the black  print comes out gray and  the  document is not sharp.  If I print a document from  a file or the internet,  It comes out  fine.  the black print is black and the document is sharp.    I am running windows 10...

csorchil by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scan

just purchased a Pixma MG3600.  Using my image garden, when scanning to my laptop acer aspire with windows 10 i get the message cant read this .pdfPlease help

PIXMA MG6620 scan to PC error

windows 10 pc fresh install of windows 10, DL driver and full software from site, cant scan from scanner to pc but can from pc to scanner, have tried reinstalling, and a couple other items found on the web no resolve. 14,234,0 iss the code on screen....

PNRCOMPS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 Black printing is messed up

I've been printing quite successfully with my TS9020 for quite some time but today things took a bad turn.  I made sure I have plenty of ink in the printer and everything prints fine except for black.  I printed a nozzle check and I've attached it.  ...

Print Pattern.jpg
vbalbert by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black printing

Please can you advise me how I can get our Canon iP7250 to print black not using the colour cartridges.  Thanks.

Geoff2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon MX470 Won't Print Avery Labels

Don't know what changed but my Canon MX470 won't print avery labels.  I keep getting a paper alignment error message, but when I turn the paper face up, the printer prints the information on the wrong side of the paper.  It won't print when paper is ...

rbucano by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6220 not printing colors

My TS6220 printer does not print any colors, only the black in pictures.  I have changed all of the ink catridges and it still will not print colors.

rdecker by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 using a LOT of ink

I purchased a PIXMA TS9120 in April, 2018. We haven't used a ream of paper yet, but I'm on my 3rd PGI-280 - XXL black ink cartridge and it's almost empty. The main source of printing is web recipes from my wife and an occasional copy of a document. M...

Printing Avery address labels

I am trying to print Avery 5160 address lables on my MX530 and keep gettiing a message saying wrong size paper detected. I ahve tried the Avery suggestions but they dont wor either. 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements