Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Strip

I am trying to decide if Ineed to buy new or replace the clear stip that I believe is damamged. How much will it cost to replace the strip? Would it be better to buy new?

flit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Printer Cartridge Black

My Canon MG3620 Printer isn't recognizing the printer cartridge. it is a 240 XL cartridge. It is installed correctly as well, could anyone let me know what the problem could be?

PIXMA MG5422

EVERY TIME I PRINT SOMETHING THE COLOR IS ALL PINK. I HAVE RAN ALL THE MAINTENANCE CLEANING PROCEDURES. AND ALL INK TANKS ARE FULL. PLEASE HELP ME.

MESELF69 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Resetting Waste Ink Counter

I have tried every method I can find for resetting the waste ink counter and cannot get any of them to work (I wonder why there are so many). I have an iP1600 so can someone give me difinitive instructions on how to reset that counter? I currently ha...

gw1500se by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 and OSX Mojave not scanning

Hi there. Anyone else having trouble getting the CANON PIXMA 4210 scanner to work with macOS Mojave v. 10.14.1 on wireless. Able to print, but the scanner isn't recognized.   Tried CANON Tech Support who weren't very helpful. Said Canon hasn’t delive...

Canon TS 5050 doesn't print duplex

Hello,  I installed the printer on my Mac ( Sierra 10.13) and it works great except the fact that the two-sided option is grey. I re-installed driver, used the cable, remove and re-added the printer, updated the printer, nothing.  Any idea how can I...

spanac by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reduce ink on printing?

On my older Pixma MP180 I could reduce the ink (save?) output by clicking on "print, then properties" which gave me the option of fast print, but on my new MG3600 it does not, or at least I can't see one Is there a way to reduce the ink flow, if you ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer moving cartridge by itself

Recently, my printer (pixma mx472) has been returning the ink cartridges by itself non stop, as well as always saying "cover open". This has made it extremely difficult to scan or print things, if I'm even lucky enough to get it to do so!! I'm tired ...

hikwari by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Scanner Not Working

I tried the IJ Scan Utility mentioned on another thread, but it's not working either. Before trying that, I downloaded the drivers again (for second time on this printer). Any other ideas? Thanks.

Pixma MX490

This just started - when I print? About every 5th line looks like italics, the top half of the line is a hair of from the bottom half. Tried all the maintenance options that are in the printer, head alignment, nozzel clean, etc. Any one got any ideas...

TS-9120 print/scan problem

I drew a couple small pattern, scanned into my computer and then printed.  The problem is that when I print what I have scanned all the designs come out to way to big.  How do I set up my printer to print to the original scale?  Thanks for the help. ...

verazee by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG3600, in Control Panel?

I go into Control Panel and the MG3600 is there, but greyed out.I used to be able to right click on the Icon and select scan etc, but couldn't now for some unknown reason?I've checked the lead inputs etc.And I DID download the driver from the CD.Any ...

bobmax by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements