Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4522

I have only used this printer a few times and only printed out about 30 items. I am now getting an error message with code number 1303 paper jammed in machine. I have checked everywhere and there is not a piece of paper or even a shred of paper anywh...

scanning documents to an email list?

I set up an email agroup in Outlook and I'm trying to test it by scanning a document to the email address for that group.  The scan to my individual email address works, but when I scan the same document to the group email address it doesn't go throu...

I squirted ink through the hole

To save money, I drilled holes in the see-through ink containers in my Canon 5700 series printer. This resulted in plenty of warning messages that finally allowed me to disable the ink level warnings.  I then drilled holes in the nearly empty ink wel...

standard by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7220 Print Failure

My faithful Canon iP7220 Printer suddenly started to misprint.  All colors except BLACK print perfectly. New BLACK cardridge did not fix problem. Problem is: On text print out characters are duplicated a small fraction of an inch apart horizontally  ...

haasent by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5722 connected to router issue with faxes

Hello - I am hoping someone can help me.  I have a router Asus and I have the printer plugged int the router - rather than just a direct printer connection.  I did not use the canon setup and instead set it up as an LPR server. I am able to print jus...

ChelChel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 6250 won't print on cd

Hi All...happy Friday! My MG 6250 won't print on to a blank cd (has done fine in the past) goes through the motions but when cd comes out, it's blank!Docs print fine. Any sugestions? Thanks in advance. S

sj3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements