Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma tr8520 wont scan via usb

No not able to scan. If I use the IJ Scan utility it gives me the message that t screen "Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: Scanner turned off. USB cable is disconnected, Error codes 5,156,69. I've tried all the USB ports. I can scan ...

G3400 error code 5B00

Hi there I see this code 5B00 is a common code across canon gear but have anyone got specific info for my model G3400 for fixing it? RegardsChris

afcchris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head - PIXMA MX922

Black print is mostly skipped lines. Several deep cleanings do not help. New ink tanks do not help. Color prints all great. Probably need to replace print head.How do I do that??

awcurtis by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Driver download

Can someone help a poor dummy.  I couldnt scan once I downloaded Windows 10.  I tried removing the printer driver and reloading, but now it will not load the scanner driver. Printer and fax dowloaded OK and work, but I still cannot scan.  Any suggest...

Navyguy by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5220 Won''tscan

After aout a year of non-scanning I can't  get it to scan, although it prints fine. I downloaded the latest drivers 5.1 but  when I try install I get a pop up saying the MG 5220 can't be used for this download. Is there some place I can go to get the...

Scanner Issues

Good day , i would like to enquire about my printer scanner combo , so im trying to scan multiple documents and everytime my Printer says do not open document Cover so it does scan but only on the platen , i have tried to change the settings at the s...

MP620B will not scan

I have a new laptop which runs Windows 10. As there is no driver for the Pixma MP620B, I installed the Windows 8.1 (64 bit) driver. Using a USB connection, I can print but cannot scan.  It appears as if my laptop will does not recognize that the prin...

Where's the Ink?

I bought a G4210 Megatank printer yesterday. Installed it. Today, March 24, 2019, the magenta tank shows half full. That is impossible since I have printed only six sheets. Anyone else seen half-full ink bottles in a new package? I will be chatting w...

canon pixma iP110

Hi there, I got a business and I use canon Pixma iP110 for events desk printer.My problem is that if I got a little time between prints (like 10sec), the printer got a long delay until it starts to print.Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks f...

regin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements