Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG 5220 error code

Hello.  I have a Canon MG 5220, and it just gave a message, "B200 Printer error has occurred.  Unplug the power cord and contact the service center." Where is the "service center" and how do I contact it? Or can anyone here give me a clue as to what ...

Canon Pixma 922

I keep getting a 1403 error "type of print head is incorrect"  I am BEYOND frustrated.  I changed the cartridges with CANON print cartridges that I paid a ridiculous amount of money for versus the cheap knock offs, and I'm STILL getting the error.  L...

maptomey by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5600

Right in the middle of printing it just died.  Power is going to it, but nothing showing powered on the unit.  No lights, etc. What's going on with it?

MX922 support code 1300 paper jam

My mx922 recently started showing a jam error message after the first page prints. I have taken the cassettes out, opened the ink cartridge door and removed the rear panel roller area and there is no jam. If I turn it off and restart, same issue, one...

Tiny spring fell out of my PIXMA TS8020

A tiny straight spring with no end hooks fell out of my TS8020.  Approximately 14 mm long and 1.3 mm wide.  Does anyone have an idea of where this is supposed to go?   At first I got an error but then I powered down/up the printer and it seems to pri...

norm1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620

I’ve used this before. But now when I turn on, power lite alternates with alarm light underneath, both flashing.  Using it with iPad and iPhone, as before. Both have driver installed and I can connect to printer through WiFi network choices. Just can...

Margie2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mx 310 software download?

I have a working printer, but a new computer and no software. I wen tot software downloads page, but there is no where to click on downlaod for my MAC

deekzee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements