cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9020 Printing Issue

dougout
Apprentice

Hello Everyone,

I have a newly purchased TS9020 that has an issue printing 4x6 pics. Regardless of printer settings or type of paper used the following occurs. At first glance the newly printed pic looks good. But if you look at the pic from an angle you see an area, about a third of the down, a horizontal stripe running the full length where the photo gloss is missing. The color is there but the gloss is missing form the thin stripe. I have printed 8x10's and the problem is not there.

I have performed nozzle and alignment checks and all looks good.

Any ideas?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The issue may be related to the paper that you are using.  Make sure that the correct media type setting is being specified before printing from your computer.  Also, try using a different type of paper.

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

DaisyWoo
Apprentice

Printer was printing photos fine, added new color cartridges - did a  nozzle check, cleaning and deep cleaning.  Printed results do not show the individual colors.  Shows only PGBK correctly.  Can print any word document with only printing fine, but any document that has color is printed with only the black/gray and mainly yellow tint.

Printer was purchased in December 2017 and have had no problems until this.  Hopefully someone can help.

Not looking forward to another printer purchase.

Hi DaisyWoo,

Please load plain paper in your PIXMA TS9020 and follow these steps:

1.  Please tap the gear icon at the bottom of the display of your printer

2.  Select Maintenance

3.  Select Print nozzle check pattern

4.  Tap Yes

A test page will print.  Please compare your printout to the example below.  Does your test page print correctly?

TS9020 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

No, as I stated, the rest sheet prints only the PGBK with the rectangle of squares in good alignment.

everything is in different shades of yellow.  The yellow prints a faint rectangle of yellow.  That's it.

Again I've gone through all the Maintainance more thanonce.

I kniow my ink is good and at good level.

Hi DaisyWoo,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

On my test page the only thing that prints is the top box.   Not a single color is printed.   Using Windows 10. Canon Pixma TS9020 Printer on WiFi. 

Won't print a single color and I changed out the printhead.  No difference.

Announcements