Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 3620 prints 50% of the time

This printer has been a colossal pain in the butt since we got it. The wifi connection between the printer and computer has been hit or miss. Sometimes it works immediately, many times it won't work at all. We turn the printer off and on. We try to f...

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 10.44.33 AM.png
cb810 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon mx472

Hi! I am trying to get drivers for the Canon mx472 printer but the usa site is down. I find some online in other websites but it does not seem to work. Any ideas?

papchris by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! stuck in queue

pixma 7120 wireless printer stuck queue (error printing) no error code. troubleshooting says fixed. but when trying again get same error.

zoe001fa by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8220 Printer Support Code 1660 - Solution?

Hello,I purchased a Canon TS8220 printer in November 2019.  It has worked fine until I replaced the ink cartridges with new Canon cartridges earlier this week.  All the new cartridges are 'recognized' except 281 PB photo blue, resulting in Support Co...

nyilgnan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP800 driver update for Windows 10

HI, I have a PIXMA MP 800 that I purchased to convert slides to digital images.When I went to update the driver I was infomred that Canon doesn't provide the driver updates into Windows 10. How can I update my old printer?Cheers

Alsy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

selphy 1300 cannot print stripes

i have an image which is 4x5inch, 300ppi and is striped, e.g. 1 pixel pink horizontal stripe, 1 pixel green horizontal stripe, 1 pixel blue horizontal stripe, repeat.selphy cannot print this image without banding occurring, i.e. 3cm stripes.Is it not...

Canon pixma g2000 lock

Good day... Need help for my canon printer.. Hard reset.. After i press 5 times on stop button the orange light steady and the printer is offline.. Need help on this.. Thank you

NelChoca by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mp560 error

Hi,My mp560 has a fault and I don't know how to fix.I was printing and the dreaded b200 code came up and stopped the printer printing.At first the printer wouldn't power on. It recently did and dislayed the b200 code again. Now the printer will not g...

Milie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print head grinding sound

2 year old Pixma MX922.  All of a sudden, the printer head sounds like it's grinding as it tries to move along the rails.  Have tried clearing print queue, turning machine off, unplugging, and searching for any paper jams (none).  When I turn the uni...

TSC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements