Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MX870 printer

I like this printer very much. Works great. But man, it sucks ink. It seems to suck ink faster than when I bought it. I mostly print in B&W but the color cartridges still go down. Is it possible that something is wrong with the printer doing this?Joe

JoeZ by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2920 Printing Issue

I have a Canon Pixma MG2920 problem. When I print a normal page it won't print a small part of the bottom of the page. I have to print at 93% to get it to print a whole page.

Clangador by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS6020 suddenly can't recognize any ink tanks

My printer is about 4 years old. I replaced one tank and suddenly it can't recognize any. These are the same Canon ink tanks I always use. I took the tanks out and examined the area for foreign bodies and found none. I turned it off and back on. Is t...

tanasay by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma G4200 Error Code 5B00

I have had this Pixma G4200 bulk tank all-in -one for less than 18 months and it will not print, scan, copy or anything! Error Code displayed is 5B00. Canon Tech indicated it was an issue with the print carridge sensor and that my only option was to ...

denlow by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

G4210 - why is the driver G4010?

I have a G4210 printer, why does it install the G4010 driver and is do all the printer models use a different model number? is there a mapping somewhere that shows each printer and the driver number? 

laboheme by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements