Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer MX452

What is the difference between PIXMA MX452 and M450 printers?How could I download printer drivers for MX452?

Mustapha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G6020 prints are too blue

I've recently bought the g6020 but upon printing colored prints are too blue. Anything orange or warm toned is printed in gray/blue hues. All of the color tanks are full since I just filled them. A dark orange print came out greenish grey. What could...

Jmw2020 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MX 922 scanner

MX922 scanner stopped working with the Canon IJ Scanner Utility and now only connects to wireless network thtough Image Capture. Printer continues to work. Thoughts anyone? Thanks.

salster by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to print 5x4" cards on TR7520

How do I print on 5x4 or 3x5 cards with this printer?  The paper tray only goes down to about 8x6 and so my cards do not sit squarely.  Also I can't register these sizes on the printer. I thought this was supposed to be a photo printer? Thanks 

dorys by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor scan quality on PIXMA TS6320

Maybe someone here can point me towards a setting that I might be missing or something? This is a painting I scanned earier using the canon app on my phone. The colors should be bright green and purple, but instead its olive and black. The settings w...

poor scan.jpg
jahintzy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Canon MX870

Great home unit, but just started not putting ink on the paper.  Once print is selected, paper feeds, everything says it is printing,,, the paper advances,,, but NOTHING is on the paper..  yes the cartridges are full...   any ideas    an earlier mess...

New printer/cartridges showing empty

I bought a new Canon TR8620 in December, 2020.  I have not used the printer but maybe 5 times; one page each time.  The printer is now showing that the cartridges are spent!  Are the cartridges provided with the printer only for getting the printer f...

PIXMA MX492 Printer Alignment Error

I was printing on business cards and one of the sheets created a paper jam in my machine.  When I tried to clear the jam in the back of the machine, the sheet tore loose a card section.  In order to get the small remaining section out of the machine,...

Pixma mx892 - won't recognize new cartridge

Hello my printer gave the alert to replace low ink cartridge.  I replaced it immediately with the canon brand cartridge.  The ink level alert is still showing and the light on the cartridge slot is not lit up.  Any help would be appreciated.

PIXMA TR4520

I recently purchased a Cannon PIXMA TR4520 and have a couple questions: (1) When I try to register my product (Serial Number), I get an error message stating that, based on the number entered,  it was not meant for sale in the U.S. and that I must ha...

Canon PIXMA 6821 printing blank

My Canon PIXMA 6821 is printing blank pages. I've cleaned the machine and the test pages are printing normally. I can copy documents perfect but documents either print blank or only 1-2 lines. I've tried printing both in color and black/white. I've a...

jaetown by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements