Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Selphy CP1300 Blurry Pictures

Hello. I have been using my Canon Selphy cp1300 for awhile now and until recently it has been working perfectly. Now when I try to print my pictures they come out blurry. When you look closely at the pictures you can see where the different colors pr...

Pixma G4210

Just bought this printer and attempted to print my first page. There was no yellow color represented. I ran the clean program, ran the nozzle thing, did an ink purge... now it only prints in red and black. Any ideas what I can do or should I send the...

MX922 printing blank pages

Just as the title suggests, I have a Canon MX922 that is printing blank pages. It's using ink but the pages are blank. I've ran several deep clean cycles with no luck. It can waste ink i.e., the ink levels drop a lot, to deep-clean, but it still prin...

IMG_20210215_0002.jpg

Horizontal line at page end - ADF scanner - TR4520

I have been experiencing the horizontal line at the page end after doing adf scanning.  I received a replacement printer and have the save problem.  I uninstalled all the canon softwares and re-installed them. But still keep getting the horizontal li...

vcanuser by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

B200 Error - what is the next step

I have a Canon MG5220 that has an B200 error.  It instructs me to contact service.  I did try to reset the printer and it had no affect.  Are there  any other troubleshooting steps?  If not, what  is the  process for having Canon fix this?

Canon MG5750 printing black

Hi, my printer won't print (or copy) in black when Plain Paper is selected in the settings. It just prints the parts of the page that are colour, but not the black. It prints OK on plain paper if I select Glossy Photo Paper in the settings, but then ...

Pixma MG5150 printing problem - can it be fixed?

Hi Y'all My printer has developed a problem you can see in the image below. I am wondering whether to replace the print, as it looks pretty bad. I have tried the Align Printer set up function from the printer and from the PC with no luck.  Has anyone...

printprob.jpg
jrevans by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Set the PC to start scanning Pixma mx922 MAC

Every time I try to scan something I get "Set the PC to start scanning" Macbook, MAC OS Catalina 10.15.1 Why do I constantly get this message and completely unable to use the scanner? Also get issues with printing anything, only works approx 25% of t...

PIXMA TS5120 no driver for OS

I'm still having trouble getting my printer to print to the right size even though I adjusted everything I could based on the Canon articles. I decided to just make sure I had the latest driver my there is no driver for my current operating system (M...

khaugrud by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT CONNECT WIFI?

I have a Canon MG5350 printer and cannot get the wifi to work. I have followed instructions and it seems to be connected to my wifi, but then as soon as I want to print my Laptop is not finding the printer, even though it is installed onto my laptop?...

sm123 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG5420 Printer will not print

I recently upgraded to macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and now my Canon Pixma 5420 Printer will not print. I found several Apple articles that suggest the problem is MG5420 is a 32-bit and macOSCatalina 10.15.6 requires 64-bit. Apple recommends contacting Can...

Bubba1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements