Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNMSS Error

Windows 10 Pro on bootup gives me the cnmss error.  Uninstalled the MX922 printer but cannot get rid of the cnmss error.  What to do since I know this has something to do with the Cannon.  Did the regedit thing to no avail and looked in the startup f...

troubled by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG7720 PGBK cartridge not printing

The PGBK cartridge on my Canon Mg7720 has stopped working.  I ran all of the cleaning and alignment processes but no joy.  When I print the test page, the PGBK line is blank.  It is a fairly new ink cartridge, and the printer does not indicate that t...

RobTh by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print color

I have owned the MX922 for over a year. It's worked ok until a few days ago. Suddenly, it won't print in color.  The ink cartridges are not empty. What can I do?

Resolved! Canon MG2900

Hello All - I have been using the subject printer trouble free for at least 4 years.  My laptop OS is Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. Today, the print queue came up as normal, showing the printer as ready, I sent the print job to it, it responded in the nor...

MG2900 (01).JPG MG2900 (02).JPG
LenM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MX492 Offline

Hi, I got a new wireless router, I added it to the printer and it said 'connected', however when I go into 'printers and scanners' on my computer, I deleted the printer because it wasn't connecting anyway, now when I search for printers it's not ther...

micheleg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn on MG5650 - orange light glaring

HelloPlease help me Can't turn on the MG5650. After plugged power cord, orange light start glaring (not flashing) and nothing is showed on the screen. The other buttons doesn't work, nothing happen while pressing them.I've tried unplugged power cord ...

zlc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Menu Options List/Schematic

Does anyone have a place to go for the detailed identification of the printer menu lists?  I don't need to know WHAT they mean, but rather WHAT they are and where located. I have the G7020 with the next to invisible LCD and it takes forever to find a...

PIXMA MX922 Error on Computer, Copying Problems

Error message on trying to print from desktop WIN 10: "Printer malfunction; turn off power, disconnect power cord and get service"Turned off power, disconnected and reconnected cordAs soon as I turned power back on, paper output door popped open but ...

daacree by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 having issuing printing text

My Canon MX922 prints images without any issues, but text does not print properly.  I have removed the print head and cleaned it, ran head alignments, replaced ink cartridges, updated the drivers and the firmware, and even disabled the advanced print...

IMG-2481.JPG IMG-2482.JPG IMG-2483.JPG

Pixma MG3620 Printing every other line

Hello, I have a pixma MG3620 that was working perfectly fine this morning but it suddenly started printing only every other line. I have recently refilled the ink cart manually (to save money) and it was working fine until today (time of this post). ...

IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0247.JPG
byeung by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 5220 SCANNER ISSUE

Hi,  I just got a new laptop I installed Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.3 (Mac) to set up my printer but the scanner is not set up... does anyone know how I can set it up?  

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 3.13.21 PM.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements