Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6320 prints header but not content suddenly

My printer suddenly quit printing any content - it prints the headers great - full of ink and prints beautifully the headers - the test page just had the 'windows printer test page' and the picture of the printer, but nothing else, as does the other ...

Pixma MP490

I have had this printer for around 10 years and never a problem. Yesterday I had my first problem. For some reason my printer is not printing in color anymore; never had this problem before. What could be the matter. I have both color and black cartr...

chichen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR7020 Scans but Won't Print

The strangest challenge.  I am able to Scan documents to my computer with NO problem.  But when I want to print a page or a document it gives me a Error message Printer Not responding.  Why 1 and not the other

Canon MX450 Print Options

My Canon MX450 does everything I need it to do. I am using Windows 11, with Google Chrome as my main browser. My question concerns options to print. At one point I was able to consolidate 2+ pages into 1 by selecting custom print and making the print...

donnehee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing data loss

I have canon g1010 ink tank printer.I am facing this problem from the last few days. When I start printing a large document around 40 or 50 pages, after printing 10 or 12 pages the printer stops and immediately it start printing from the beginning ie...

PIXMA TS9520

I have a PIXMA TS9520 multi-function device. It is about 4 months old. It used to work just fine, printing and scanning. Today it won't scan. Prints fine. My laptop, Windows 11, cannot even find the device. I've tried repeatedly to reinstall the driv...

muehlep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G300 Black Ink Issue

Hi, I am having real trouble with my printer.I have had my printer for 2 years and doesn't seem to be improving, despite the online help. My printer will not display the black ink at all when printing, nor when I complete a nozzle check pattern.I hav...

scfitz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS9521C Problem

My Canon printer (TS9521C) has been working fine and used just recently but tonight when I went to print a document, only blank pages came out. Never had this happen and my cartridges are all full.  What can I do or who can I contact?  My printer was...

pslane1 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Capatible printer?

Does anyone know if a Canon Printer model PIXMA 560 is compatible with Windows 11?I've tried to download a driver, but nothing seems to work. The Canon printer is old but works great, Thanks

bethH by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements