cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new PIXMA G3260 won't advance beyond language selection.

T_H_M
Contributor

All packing has been removed. I selected the language per instructions and added the ink, but the printer is unresponsive.. The screen is still asking me to select the language. I have unplugged the printer and restarted it. The instructions don't address this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

T_H_M
Contributor

After selecting the language, the follow-up screen defaults to no. One has to use the arrow key to select yes. I did not see that no was selected and therefore was telling the system to go back to select a different language. Apparently, this is a common mistake and Canon needs to show this step clearly in the instructions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

T_H_M
Contributor

After selecting the language, the follow-up screen defaults to no. One has to use the arrow key to select yes. I did not see that no was selected and therefore was telling the system to go back to select a different language. Apparently, this is a common mistake and Canon needs to show this step clearly in the instructions.

**bleep**! I spent 2 hours turning it off and on again, uplugging it, and opening and closing the latch trying to trigger it! I was so frustrated. I can't believe the problem was so ridiculous. Canon definitely needs to update how this works. I would not have know if I hadn't googled it.

I didn't write a bad word. Not sure why they censored me there!!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements