Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer driver

I have a very old printer which is not online. Can I get a CD to load a print driver for my TR8600 series printer? 

Types of paper you can use

I have a PIXMA MG3620 Is it possible to print on clear sticker paper, and what settings to use? I have not been successful with this. Regular labels are no problem.

MJJ by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! no one can locate name of my Canon Printer

Serial  # ABYFXXXXX.  Does anyone know how to locate the model of canon printers?  I've tried several locations, with no helpful response so far.  Thanks.[Masked serial number per forum guidelines]

bethH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer prints pink and black

Hi I have a Pixma G6020 printer. I have had it a year and I rarely use it. I was printing multiple pictures. About 25 or 30 pictures on regular paper. Everything was fine and then all of sudden it’s printing in pink and black. No blue no yellow. I cl...

Takes Paper But Does Not Print

Troubleshooting my printer fresh out the box. Set up the printer on my network through the app. Printed the test page no problem. Now I want to print a pdf on transparent paper 11x17 and the printer takes paper, then spits out the paper without print...

Jcc2820 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma g3060 ink gi-71

I bought a Pixma 3060 from Amazon and didn’t realize it wasn’t part of the Canon US product line, but is part  of the Indian and Singapore lines.  I don’t have a problem with the printer. The problem is that I can’t buy gi-71 ink in the US plus I can...

WandaK by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7550 Error 1660

It has a new Canon Print head, all new Canon inks & yet the error comes up. It does not tell me which ink cartridge it doesn’t like. Because it doesn’t have any buttons other than Power (everything comes up as lights on the top) I cannot reset it. I’...

87F54320-9DDF-4FFA-8F1C-65AA569287F5.jpeg E9E8034D-0718-4E87-B6EF-DC2171F5EF56.jpeg FFC78AC4-8384-436F-BF0B-0F7F24A65F74.jpeg
CariM by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6300 Prints but won't scan

This printer quit scanning about a year ago, forcing me to use my photo scanner for all scanning, but I'd like to find a fix now that it's tax time. The TS6300 is wirelessly connected to a late 2012 Mac mini running Mojave 10.14.6 with 16GB of memory...

dgerety by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer trouble

I'm fighting that 1403 code that says my print head is not the correct one and to install the correct one.  Well, I installed a new print head and that didn't change anything, still got that 1403 code.   I even installed new ink cartridges along with...

caryc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG series driver

I was wondering if someone could verify if all the Pixma MG series printers have the same driver?? I have an install that will not let me install another printer. I would look for another MX series printer if they all have the same driver. Thanks in ...

dcnickr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements