Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pixma mp-280

There are a number of stupid and insane problems with this printer as implemented.   For example, the stupid "error" message "Prevent printer abrasion is set".  The feature of decreasing and/or preventing printer abrasion is excellent.  It should b...

PIXMA IP 7250

Hy my ip7250 printer the head hold on right side only even if you take it to the middle by force, it goes back to right side and stay the?Please help it New

Fahad611 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9160 gets 2,157,52 error

Hi,I bought a TS9160 a few weeks ago. It is connected wirelessly to my router, as are a Windows 10 PC, a Windows 7 PC and my iPhone.I can print using any of those devices, but I can only scan using the Canon app on my phone.I have updated the printer...

nsidwell by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 - can’t connect to wireless LAN

I’m sure this question has been posted many times before but unfortunately I can’t find one. I just bought this printer & I’m going thru the steps to hook it up, and nothing I try is working. The desktop is not recognizing the printer wirelessly. Loo...

ABecker by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I squirted ink through the hole

To save money, I drilled holes in the see-through ink containers in my Canon 5700 series printer. This resulted in plenty of warning messages that finally allowed me to disable the ink level warnings.  I then drilled holes in the nearly empty ink wel...

standard by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3500 Error Message

Experiencing a five-blink error on the MG 3500 printer. Troubleshooting indicates an issue with ink cartridges. Have used the same type. Have tried to install two new cartridges. Each time, the blinking continues. The messge on the computer indicated...

eafrank by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Pixma 4200 not printing text

Hello again...I have a problem that's worth asking for your help ..again...my black PGBK cartridge is not printing at all.  New cartridge, even new printhead but nothing...I've done the headcleaning and nozzle checks...the other colors are all perf...

Skipper by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 - Fix for the Orange triangle

Has anyone ever come up with a fix for the printer failure where the power light comes on and there is an orange triangle (lightning bolt inside triangle) towards the front right corner?  Nothing works on the printer and cycling the power is useless....

Steelart99 by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Installation stalls

I just bought the Pixma TS3122 and when trying to get the CD to install on my Windows 10, it gets to step 3 and stalls out. I've tried the steps on the website. Ive disconnected the internet to see make sure nothing was interferring and still no luck...

jmd64790 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5722 connected to router issue with faxes

Hello - I am hoping someone can help me.  I have a router Asus and I have the printer plugged int the router - rather than just a direct printer connection.  I did not use the canon setup and instead set it up as an LPR server. I am able to print jus...

ChelChel by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scanning documents to an email list?

I set up an email agroup in Outlook and I'm trying to test it by scanning a document to the email address for that group.  The scan to my individual email address works, but when I scan the same document to the group email address it doesn't go throu...

zachdaddy by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MP760 scanner problems

Pixma MP 760 printer.All functions are working fine, prints, copies, and prints from the intrnet,. when i try to scan a document using MP Navigator 1.1i get the following Messagecannot communicate with scanner. scanner may be turned off ( no switched...

janssens17 by Occasional Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 6250 won't print on cd

Hi All...happy Friday! My MG 6250 won't print on to a blank cd (has done fine in the past) goes through the motions but when cd comes out, it's blank!Docs print fine. Any sugestions? Thanks in advance. S

sj3 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes