Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma g4210 Head alignment

Hi,My printer head alignment is off and I have tried the auto alignment and it is still not working. what can I do to realign my printer heads? I have tried it from my printer and the Remot UI and neither have worked.  

Jenny4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3202 - Paper Jam Error

Hi, I have a Canon Pixma G3202 that I purchased for my sister last for Christmas. She says she hasn't used it because there is a persistent paper error. When the paper feeds though the back try it pulls the paper to the left and then there is "no pap...

Hard reset for Pixma TR4520 printer

I need to know how to perform a hard reset on my Pixma TR4520 printer. I recently had to change out my home wireless router and my pixma is stuck in "Copy Mode" so that I can no longer access the setup menu to change network settings.I've tried powe...

jhorto1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 Contact Customer Service Message

So I have a pixma mg 5220 and I turn it on and try to use it today and it says to unplug the power cord and contact Canon customer service so I tried contacting Canon and they give me a website usa.canon.com and the website is telling me that my prod...

PIXMA TR4520 Blurred lines and zig zag lines

Printer was working great the first couple months and now I’ve spent the last few months trying to fix it. No matter how many deep cleans, nozzle checks, alignments etc. I do it still looks terrible. When I print color it’s blurry. When I use black, ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

MX472 printer off line how to get it back online

My MX472 was working fine until a copy sucked back into the printer. I turned off the printer and unplugged it. I was able to retrieve the paper whole. I plugged the printer in and turned it back on . I can select a document on the printer to print b...

CAB1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIMXA G4210 Print is Faded

Good afternoon,I bought my printer in 2017 and had to return in 2018. Since then I have had printing issues. The print is faded when copying and printing.I did the check nozzle, cleaning and deep cleaning several times and the print is still faded.Pl...

ljonesy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements