Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing 6"X9" Envelopes - PIXMA TR8620a

I have a PIXMA TR8620a. I am using a Windows 11 computer.  I am trying to print envelopes within Hallmark card studio software.  The envelope is a 6-inch by 9-inch size.  The envelope appears correctly in the software preview screen but when printed,...

tam4561 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Sized Paper Settings MX922 Inkjet Printer

I have configured an older MX320 printer to print checks. I wish to do the same with my MX922. I am currently using a 2018 MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.0.1 and I am using Pages 12.2.1The check paper dimensions are 6.25" X 2.75"The printer seems to ...

-bLw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3620 won't print after changing ink

I just changed both color and BW cartridges and now I am getting an error code when I try to print (1401) that the printer does not recognize the ink.  The CL/BK and warning indicators are all flashing orange.  I have tried to turn off and on- reinst...

Krismj11 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP250 P02 Error

My Pixma MP250 orignally had a E03 Paper Jam error. I managed to remove the jammed paper and solve that. Now I have a ********* P02 error with the cartridge holder slamming like its nobodies business. I have googled, youtubed, checked the cartridges,...

PIXMA TS202 alignment routine

New TS202 printer, setup and installed fine in Windows 10, no problems with alignment. Printer worked well but exhausted ink rapidly. Bought new Canon cartridges, installed them no problem. But it won't print. I get a message that the heads should be...

rantbot by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR7020 Scanning Error message

I have a Macbook Air (M1) with OS 13.1. My TR7020 has worked perfectly for over a year (printing or scanning). Last week, I had to wipe my Data volume and migrate my data and apps from my Time Machine files. That worked pretty well with a few issues....

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements