Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma IP2840 driver installation issue

Hi there, I have downloaded the driver for my IP2840 from here: https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/WebPortal/PTL/ptl-setup.html?lng=en&type=setup&mdl=ip2840&area=af&os=w Everything seems to work, the printer is detected, but I get stuck at this par...

YasminDunkley_0-1688995100444.png

PIXMA MX860 Driver Availability

I had the same issue with my Canon MX860 after purchasing a new iMac.  So I followed the instructions above.  However, when I got to the end of the procedure and identified my printer, Canon said it was retired.  I did not see anyplace on Canon's sit...

PIXMA TS3522 E24 Error Code

Printer suddenly stopped working - AGAIN. It already stopped connecting to the internet so I plugged it in directly now it just won't print.  I've tried everything but keeping getting the E24 error code! 

fmb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8620 print/copy issues since changing computers

I've had minimal issues with the TR8620 up until I recently had to change computers.  When I installed the software for the printer on the computer I am not able to copy or print when the page is in black and white.  (And yes, it will still scan.)  I...

Jim55 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iX6820 won't print teal

Hello! I got this printer in October, have installed the most up-to-date driver and have only used this printer for black and white as well as smaller colour projects until now. I've tried printing a few different ways (directly from my illustrator f...

amitc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MP Navigator for Canon Pixma MP210

I have a Canon Pixma MP210, I have an issue with its scanning software MP Navigator EX Ver.1. When I begin to scan, I get an error messagePrinter maintenance is in progress. Scan after it is completeCode: 2,114,0Any help in mitigating this issue woul...

Sarosh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP8720 color cast problems

I was just given an iP8720, and I am looking forward to using the larger print it can make.  Unfortunately, I am finding a color cast problem when using color profiles for various papers, including Canon's papers.  The color cast tends to make grays ...

PIXMA MG5530 won't turn on after unplugging it

I unplugged my MG5530 Pixus Printer as it was shutting down and now it won't turn on again. All video advice I see online just suggests checking the outlet and leaving the printer unplugged for a while, which I have done to no success at all.

Cillian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX340 and Windows 11

I'm planning on upgrading my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5584), currently running Windows 10 Home, and I'm getting the notification that I can run the Windows 11 upgrade. I want to be sure I can still print to my MX340 printer, but I don't see any availabl...

shaydee5 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download?

Is there a direct download anywhere for this printer?It was working perfectly, then stopped being recognized by my Windows 10 PC after repeatedly ignoring whatever pervasive pop-up the Canon software brings up every system startup. What a coincidence...

Resolved! PIXMA G6020 Color photos coming out too light

I have printed about 30 photos so far from reat tray as the paper size is 4x6 and they were just okay quality and seemed to improve the more I printed. Now the color is completely fading on the print. It started to first have a yellow hue that seemed...

clathrop by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G6020 Very Light or No Ink Printing

I purchased a PIXMA G6020 in July 2020. Over the past few months, the printing has become very light to non-existent, but the ink reservoirs are still well over half full. Please advise. Thanks. 

puetzl by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements