Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5100 error on PIXMA MP560

had a recent paper jam, got cleared. worked fine though slightly noiser. replaced 2 ink cartriges, printing misaligned. got error c000. tried auto head align got partway through printing got code 5100. found strip of paper by gears on left side of pr...

error code 5100 on a pixma mp5600

had a recent paper jam, got cleared. worked fine though slightly noiser. replaced 2 ink cartriges, printing misaligned. got error c000. tried auto head align got partway through printing got code 5100. found strip of paper by gears on left side of pr...

Refill ink cartridge 240 for MX452

I have a Canon MX452 all in one printer.  I had the black ink cartridge refilled.  The printer will not recognize that it is refilled and tells me I am so low on ink that it will not print.  The refill cartridge is full.  How do I get past this?

billiam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mx722

Hi. I just bought a Pixma MX722. I tried to install it using the wireless method, but when I got to the screen where I was to enter my WEP number, the keyboard on the printer would allow me to enter letters only...no numbers. Does anyone know how to ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements