cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My color is faded every time I print. I have done all necessary print tests and everything is fine.

Blackcat6091
Apprentice

I am so stumped on this.  I have only had my canon pixma for a few months and the prints are faded in color.  I have tried changing the various settings, have done all the print tests and they all have turned out fine.  I bought this printer for graphic design projects and I was tired of going to fedex.  But after hours of problem solving I've had to go to fedex for some of my projects to get the rich vibrant color I'm missing from my canon.  I've tried using different paper, changed the ink, everything.  Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!

2 REPLIES 2

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Blackcat6091!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which model of printer you're using, and the version of Windows or Mac in use. Also, which program(s) are you printing from?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

My printer is a Canon Pixma iX6520 Inkjet Printer (4895B002). 

I am using a macbook pro 10.6.8 and CS6 Photoshop and Illustrator.  I have changed the settings in my programs to RGB and CMYK, just to see if it's the setting and there isn't a difference.

Announcements