Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Scanning

Hello.  We are set-up wirelessly and all is working well.  I am able to print wirelessly from my macbook to my MX452, but cannot seem to add my Macbook to the scan menu.  We have one other computer that is already in the scan menu under PC, but when ...

Watwazat by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imageFORMULA DR-G1100 - Scanning Postcards - Jam

Hi everyone, There is an ongoing project where several thousand postcards need to be scanned in high resolution and made available online. One of our customers therefore bought an imageFORUMLA DR-G1100. Now whenever she scans the cards the scanner ja...

mg3200 multiple issues

firstly, it has to be wirelessly connected every time I restart my computer? and now I want to use it for the first time for a simple scan and print of some documents and it says it can't detect the printer even though it will happily print documents...

7120 error message

After going through the setup process for my new Canon 7120 and getting information that setup was complete, I attempted to print from the wireless laptop only to get an error message "printer is off line".  The printer of course works fine when prin...

doodles by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mg 5420

Recently purchased this printer to print from my iPad. I am having some difficulty. I can't even find the menu! Or quick menu.

Resolved! PIXMA MG3250: Printing sequence strange

When I wish to print certain pages,  I insert in the printing menu on the PC (for example) "   1-4 "   or  " 1,2,3,4 ", the printing sequence is always backwards  i.e.  4, 3, 2, 1. Can I change this to the NORMAL sequence?

boblalux by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem printing wirelessly with MX430 series

Hi there I got a new laptop and cannot set up to print wirelessly on my MX430 series printer.  I can print via the usb  cable.  I am using Windows 7.  I have been to your website and dowloaded all the drivers once more - per suggestions in your forum...

GK by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new pixma mg2560 connection problems

yesterday I bought a new Canon Pixma MG3560 printer, and i'm trying to set it up on my laptop. I have the USB cable plugged into my laptop, the printers on, & when I complete the setup on my computer it says that there is no connection? I'm really co...

j0el by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements