Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong colors printing photos with PIXMA MP280

I've had this printer for over a year, but have only now tried printing photos.  I 1st tested printing on plain paper to check alignment and basic quality, and the printout looked fine.  So I unwrapped the sample package of 4x6 Canon Photo Plus Gloss...

PIXMA MP280 Print Settings.jpg
TakuSkan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3159 wireless setup?

Hello everyone,Recently I bought a Canon PIXMA MG3159 wireless printer. However, no matter how hard I try, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect the printer to my wireless router.Before someone replies, "please insert the CD into the ...

BkS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX860 Error Code 5200

We are suddenly unable to use our printer in any capacity. I have turned it off, rested it for 10 minutes with the poser cord unplugged, and the error still appears and the alarm still beeps. I have also unseated and re-seated all the ink cartridges....

Waste ink Alarm

I have an All-in -one  MP530 That has an alarm "waste ink near full."  How do I fix this?  There is no reference to this alarm in any of the maunals.

dan8155 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3180 - Wifi problems and VERY slow printing

Hi, this is my first time with a Canon printer and given the problems I have here its definitely the last... Maybe someone can help me with the following problems: Printer: Canon PIXMA MG3180OS: Windows 7 64xDrivers used: MG3100 series - http://suppo...

MF 4890 keeps going offline

My MF 4890 keeps going "offline" when not used for a couple of days. The only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the software on my computer. I'm using a laptop PC with Windows 7 and have the printer connected via wireless LAN.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements