Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA iP1500 additional service information

Hello guys.I have a problem. Where can I  find more data about logic board ( QM2-1477  qk1-0763-03 ) on the Canon iP1500. Or any info about those two chips:1.QK1-0745-02T6X48EFG-00032.TBG2207BFG (it looks like some DC motor driver) I tried all around...

S630717711.jpg
korrvin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MP600

Hi!I apologize for my English. Windows 7 x64. When trying to scan the following error:  The driver is the most recent. Tried to change USB 2.0 and USB 3.0. The error occurs while using the application MP Navigator 3.0, as well as run a scan directly ...

scan.jpg

HELP PLEASE

The MP620 driver I dl is not helping me run the scanner!!! also how do I get the programs like Navigator. I thought by setting up the prnter it would set up the whole thing with all of the goodies like when I had the original disk. I lost when i move...

Resolved! MG6320 on Mac - Can't get installer to work

I can't get the installer to work, fails to connect to the printer either wireless or wired. However, Apple's system preferences printer area can find the printer, allowed me to install the Apple driver, and I can print. I can also scan but only usin...

how does the ix6520 utilize grey ink

I am planning to purchase the above (ix6520 large fornat printer) to replace my aging i9000but noticed there is a grey ink tank available for it. I often print B&W and would like to avoid the color castsone sometime gets using the color inks.. Anyone...

wager1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6300

The printer works fine when I AirPrint. Today I tried to make a copy and the button won't work

Liztud by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements