Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer error

My printer won't print and simply displays the message               ERROR                                                                                                                    6A00                                                        ...

ddnetty by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mx922 disconnects phone

My wife reports that since we installed the mx922, when she is on the phone that she hears what sounds like a fax tone,then the phone call disconnects.The answering machine is connected behind the printer. When I place a test call, Ido not have a pro...

mollmann by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

131 Toners for MF8280cw

Hi I'm thinking of purchasing the MF8280cw and was wondering, once installed, how long the colour toners might last before they dry up?If I don't use the colour toner as much as the black toner about 10% to 90% im concerned that the colour toner migh...

Isabella by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

REinstall mx860 without usb?

Hi,I'm reinstalling my MX860 after reinstalling Win 7 Pro on a Dell XPS. The device was recognized as a printer after the OS reinstall but when I tried to install and Run the MP Navigator for scanning I got a message to hook the printer to the PC via...

Pixma MP550

Yesterday was the first time I've used a Forum so I didn't know what to write. I'll try again. My Pixma MP550 has stopped working with message B200. If anyone knows how to get it started, I would be very grateful. Thank you

MFToolbox will not open

I just purchased a  MF8280Cw and the install of the drivers went fine. It's when I go to scan that there is an issue, MFtoolbox opens and then closes. I use windows troubleshoot and it tells me the software is incompatible with my computer. I am usin...

dond by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements