Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX882 scanner driver malfunction

Canon MX882 scanner stopped working.Error message on screen (Scanner driver not installed properly.I reinstalled driver (same error message)Then removed program and reinstalled from disk (Same error message)Then downloaded updated driver (Same error ...

paulm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What file format to save in

I have hundreds of photos I want to scan in on my Canoscan. When all is said and done it will probably be thousands. I'm worried about huge file formats if I save them all in TIFF format. Can I scan my photos into a portable hard drive as Jpegs at a ...

Gail by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX475 Wireless operations and duplex

Hello there. I've recently bought a Canon PIXMA MX475 and I have two questions regarding this printer. 1. I've noticed under the Maintenance tab, in the computer, that we can turn off the printer wirelessly. I've accomplished that. My question now is...

MX522 Scan Button Issue

Hello, I have a Canon Pixma MX522 Printer/Scanner.  I am having some problems with the scan button on the printer.  I loaded the software for the printer/scanner, and the scan button worked fine.  The next day when I started my computer the scan butt...

MG6250 win7 doesn't seem to scan wirelessly

Hi, I'm using my printer function wirelessly, but the scanner wants me to plug the PC to the device via USB... I'm sure it's not supposed to do that. I'd like to be able to use the scanner wirelessly as well. Windows 7 tels me it doesn't see any scan...

Canon mf6180 cant scan

I have Windows 8.1. I have downloaded all the latest software and drivers and installed on the computer. Print works fine. Scan works fine by selecting the scan button on the printer. But I have to have the printer scan by selecting the Toolbox scan ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements