cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX920 refuses to print any color images

thomasnoe
Apprentice

What could be going on??? It WILL print a black and white image I send it. However I bought a color printer.  Yet am denied ability to print in color.

The color ink levels seem fine. It has printed color before. However now FULL stop. No longer allows me to print color.. just sits hangs makes lots of noise.

Ready to box up and return to store as yet another printer that doesn't do what it's supposed to do.. print.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hi thomasnoe!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone during normal business hours or email anytime.

Thanks and have a great day!

thomasnoe
Apprentice
I am using Win 7. There are no error messages. I print color and the print job just hangs for 20-30-40 minutes. I eventually give up and just cancel the job in frustration!!! The printer does make noise. I hear the arm and paper load sound but no actual printing!!! What the hell is the printer doing??????? Maddening!!!! However when I print black ink only the job is done quick. The printer is connected via ethernet as is my computer. Maddness!!! Has this clear bug not been discovered before??????
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements