Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma ix6500 / "6550" not printing black!

Hi there!As far as I can see, this issue is common. I have cleaned and reinstalled and tried it on 2 computers, the printer refuses to print black. The test page looks good, printing black etc, but printing from the computer, black is missing.I belie...

canon lbp 5050. wont print

my canon lbp 5050 which has been running wirelessly for ages now gives me an error message saying the network cable is not connected. what can i do to rectify?

joyt by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon pixma e510 scan mode not worked

Hi All    I am ueser from Thailand i had one canon pixma e510 from 3 mounths ago all mode works fine until now i got some problem about scanner function look like my labtop can not  find scanner function and i also recieved message errore code 5,156,...

gootey by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lots of clicking noise and then print fails

I am an elderly Brit, so I hope you'll be kind to me! I use a Pixma MP540 printer and my current task is to print out some vacation details from the tour operator. Two of four succeeded, but the next one keeps failing, the printer talling me to load ...

earwax by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable wifi printing on IP7250

Hello, How can I disable wireless printing on the IP7250 printer, to print trough USB cable again. I have tried many solutions found on the internet but none worked for me.Thanks

mcx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 3222 will not print all text

My 3 month old MG 3222 will randomly forget to print things on a page - no rhyme or reason to what it wont print, but it will leave lines out that show on print preview but wont print.  Printed out my fishing license - half of my info doesn't show up...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements