Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 870 ink problem

My MX 870 won't print the magenta ink. I've tried several regular and deep cleanings from the setup menu but no luck. Can I manually clean the print head? If so, what steps do I need to take?Thanks

JBarry by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 feeds 2 pages at once

I have a Canon MX922.  It feeds 2 pages at once very frequently.  This is a big problem, especially when printing checks.  How can I fix this?   Editorial comment:  This is my 5th or 6th Canon MX or MP and I really dislike it.  I hate not having two ...

Resolved! software update for MX520 with IOS X (yosemite) ?

Since installing IOS X Yosemite the Pixma 520 will not scan documents or pics.  The usual scanning sounds occur, but the "image" displayed is only a big "?".  Reinstalled software for Canon and message came up that OS was not supported.  My PIXMA520 ...

dalymj by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot print from my pixma 450 using apps

Hi I have an asus vivo tab smart tablet which has been wireless printing normally from both desktop and apps. Suddenly stopped printing from all apps. I get message saying cannot connect to printer please check its connected and try again. It still p...

fbmr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMa Duplex Printing

Unable to print duplex from my BlackBerry Q10. I set my PIXMA to default to duplex, likewise my Q10, but only receive one-sided jobs. Printing off Cloud and laptop/netbook works fine. BlackBerry unable to assist. Does anyone have suggestions?

My MP620 printer will not print

I try to print from my computer to my MP620 printer and it keeps giving me a error (it's off line.)  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks

MX870 device names multiplying uncontrollably

I use my computer in two locations, and I have a Canon MX870 printer in each. I like the printer, and I thought that having the same model in each location would make my work easier. It seems to be making things harder instead.I originally had two de...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements