Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5500 dosn't print at all.

I have a Pixma mg550 printer and suddenly its not priting at all, I hve tried copy button on printer and it's also not working. Ink cartridge is almost full for all colors and black. I have tried all cleaning options in setting and also updated the f...

essi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Win 8.1 driver for my MX870 printer

Just got a new Dell with Windows 8.1. When I plugged in my MX870, Windows installed a driver. The driver for printing seems similar to the Canon original driver I got 2-3 years ago and installed on my old Dell running Vista. But, I don't see a Canon ...

JoeZ by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon CP910 printing blank pictures

Hi there I am having an issue with my printer, I have been using it all morning and have just changed cartridges/paper etc and been printing fine. I had quite a few lined up to print and they were printing fine then the last 2 have came out blank, I ...

MX882 Not Responding

Have a wireless hookup between an HP Pavilion and an MX882.  Been working great past year.....then one day, my printer would not respond.  My scan function works from the computer so Iknow that my wireless is working.  I can make copies so I know tha...

paulpepe by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

FYI: "Printer offline"

This is just a "for your information" post regarding a problem with Canon printers that several people, with different models, seem to have had. I found a solution to my problem that I thought might be helpful to post. No matter what I did, my Canon...

isaacc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements