Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma G7020 custom paper issues

I am hoping to print some note cards with my canon printer (size 5.5x8.5) but it always prints leaving about a half-inch gap at the bottom. There is no border problem on the rest of the paper.It seems like there is some type of delay. Any help is wel...

PIXMA MG5220 B200 error message, tried everything

Hi, I have a pixma 5220, and i really like this printer.  It has lasted over 10 years, I have the B200 error message showing up and I have tried everything, all the resets with the power, I have replaced printer head and all the ink cartridges with n...

tbrosco by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA E3470 Paper Jam but there is no paper

So I have a printer PIXMA E3470 and the screen of it saying P26 so I follow the simple method way that I need to press and hold the power on/off and the stop button then press the stop button 4 times then it work but the probem is that I cant connect...

Canon TS5151 won't print Word documents

Hello: Suddenly today my TS5151 printer won't print Word documents.  But it DOES print the test page successfully; and it DOES print a pdf document.  Very odd.  A message comes up saying there is a problem with printer set-up.  I have removed the pri...

AndyH2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 printer - clear fax history?

Can someone please tell me how to clear the fax history from an MX870 printer?  I've tried a variety of things to reset the printer, but when I print the fax history, it continues to print the history.

CURn424 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon dead printer epidemic

I have a Canon IP8750 printer that became dead. No signs of power. No LEDs, no reaction to the power button being pressed (or any button).Google searches indicate this is an epidemic. Canon are silent on the issue and still churning out printers that...

Chappers by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 1485 on TR4720

I've tried all posted solutions but so far none of them have worked.  Just installed 2 new cartridges purchased from Canon and keep receiving this error message.  

PIXMA TR8520-Will not turn on

I turned my printer off while we were on vacation and now it will not turn on. I have unplugged the power cord and replugged it in on both ends.  I've tried switching plugs. HELP!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements