Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new PIXMA TS9520 giving error message 6004

We just received our brand new PIXMA TS9520 yesterday.  While following the instructions, when I hit the start button, the machine makes a loud noise and gives me error support code 6004.  I noticed that the ink tank area does not move when I click t...

PIXMA TS3522 compatibilities on MacOS 14 Sonoma

Long story short, I bought a M3 MacBook Air a few months back. I've tried everything, but for some reason, I cannot get my PIXMA TS3522 to work on MacOS 14 Sonoma. I get error messages every time I attempt to print. I had to use my tablet to print mo...

PIXMA MX492 has no display

Hi, my PIXMA MX492 is about a year old. It was printing well until recently after I changed the settings to print envelopes. After restoring the prior settings and plugging it in, the power light is lit but nothing appears on the  display screen.   I...

JBH1294 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3350 Don't know how to use it

I have the above printer/scanner but I cannot operate it, why? I've installed everything but do not know how to scan, print or in fact do anything with it. The instruction manual is next to useless, only telling you how to set up. I've important medi...

PIXMA iP8700 - B200 Error

I've had this issue for well over 2 years but recently got pressed to solve this again. Wasn't able to contact support because I didn't know the purchase date of my canon device. (2015 sometime)Plan to call support this monday to attempt to solve thi...

b200 page.PNG ip8700 b200.PNG

PIXMA Print Plan with TS6420a

I just recently purchased the TS6420a desktop printer to replace an outdated HP printer. This means I have to switch from the HP instant ink program to the PIXMA Print plan. I have signed up for the program and created my account. Wireless printing h...

jmp2434 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G6020 printer prints very faintly

My G6020 prints too faintly to read. I can't tell how much black ink I have because it's all black on black. I try to refill the ink supply and nothing flows from the bottle. I've cleaned, I've flushed to no avail.Any thoughts?

Bluto49 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6350a yellow not working

Hello.The yellow is not printing properly.I printed the nozzle check pattern. Made a nozzle cleaning.Repeated the process 3 times. I still have the same problem.What also can I do?Thank you

melania by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements