cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new PIXMA TS9520 giving error message 6004

ranjarwala
Apprentice

We just received our brand new PIXMA TS9520 yesterday.  While following the instructions, when I hit the start button, the machine makes a loud noise and gives me error support code 6004.  I noticed that the ink tank area does not move when I click the start button.  I think the printer is defective.  

I am frustrated because the Canon support won't even help unless I buy the care package.  The printer comes with one year warranty.  This is so unacceptable.

Please someone help.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

I'm sorry you've encountered problems with your new printer. Our team will help. Phone support is free while you're covered under the warranty. Before you call, register your printer at https://canon.us/account so that our team can verify that you're entitled to phone support. Once you've registered, tap the photo of your printer, then tap this button: 

Stephen_0-1723734293131.png 

or along the left tap

Stephen_1-1723734334363.png

then on the right tap

Stephen_2-1723734402055.png

This process will push your registration through to the tech support system immediately so that our agents can verify your warranty status. Then, you can call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) and speak with a tech support representative. 

Announcements