Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer doesn't turn on

Hello, I have a #PIXMA #mp550, it suddenly turned off while printing, I pulled the power cable, then plugged it in after 10 minutes and it turned on and gave me b200 error, I opened the printer cover and unplugged the power cable then take the print...

Adel1387 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520

I turned my printer off while we were on vacation and now it will not turn on. I have unplugged the power cord and replugged it in on both ends.  I've tried switching plugs. HELP!

Pixma mg3620 printing issues

So, I recently purchased a pixma mg3620 printer to print coloring books myself which I am making, and the pages aren't printing right. Firstly, they are printing double lines on some of the images, plus a lot of the time the pages are only printing h...

jonjay86 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS705 error code 1310

Hello! I have a problem with my printer, when I set printing to automatic duplex, sometimes it prints normally, but most of the times the printer reports a 1310 error "The size of paper may not be compatible with automatic duplex printing." However,...

Piotr1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon PIXMA model number by serial number

Hello friends,I have a Canon Pixia that needs new ink. I know that it uses the 275 BLACK cartridge, but what I am interested in is knowing what is the MODEL number of my printer?My serial# is KPPM[xxxxx]    Can you help?Sidebar question: Why doesn't ...

SFW by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3270 - wheel marks

Brand new G3270 printer straight out the box yesterday.  Printed  a collage of sorts on 8.5 x 11 paper  And the wheels are leaving  drag marks. Any idea how to fix?

meganium by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements