Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3411 White horizontal lines

We do have problems with our Pixma G3411, it prints with white horisontal lines, but only in the black.This is a normal document.This is what we have tried. " more than once with no change at all"1. running from the canon IJ Printer assistant toolCle...

StenCanon_0-1714035427179.png StenCanon_1-1714035555341.png

Resolved! Printing envelopes on PIXMA TS3522

Hello all,Can anyone tell me if printing envelopes on a PIXMA TS3522 is possible?  Ive created a template on Google docs for envelopes but the paper tray isn't wide enough to accept the standard size envelope when placed horzontally.  It will accept ...

Resolved! Pixma TS3522 Error 5, 9 With New Ink Cartridge

The original color cartridge ran out and I replaced it with a Canon brand 276XL. I'm getting error codes 5 and 9 but the cartridge is installed correctly [this is my 3rd Canon inkjet[ and I can color copy and scan. But when I go to print I get error ...

susant by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR8620 printer

I recently bought this printer and it is printing articles in 18-20 size font! A waste of ink and paper and i do not know how to get it to print normally! (12 or 14pts). Is this a plot by Canon to get us to order lots of ink? I'm usually printing art...

connieb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Mac won't see printer

CANON PIXMA MG3620 HELP! MAC VENTURA SYSTEMOML!! I am this close to throwing this printer at the wall please someone help me. I have a Mac OS 13 system and can't seem to set up my Canon Pixma MG3620. I first tried installing the driver that came with...

lbp632

lbp632 printer win 10 trying to print from Print Master Platinum 18.1. How do I set it up to print 8.5 in wide by 5.5 in high. I could be printing on plain copy paper (20 lb.) or matt card stock (65 lb.)  ?

Canon G7020 Error 5B00

This is the most absolutely ridiculous design that will ensure anyone that encounters it will never buy a CANON printer or product again. After dealing with multiple ink flushes required to clean the print heads I run into this error (5B00) that esse...

Pixma G7020 Error Code 1700

I have a G7020 Pixma printer. The unit is about 3 years old and has worked great until the past week. The printer works correctly if we print from the desktop it's connected to via an ethernet cable. If we print from any device connected via wi-fi, w...

waterway by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements