Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CameraAccess App not working with iOS7?

I recently purchased a Canon Vixia HF R40.  The big selling point of this camera is that you could use your iphone as a remote as well as wirelessly connect your camera to upload to the web (facebook, youtube, etc). I am so frustrated, I have been tr...

EOS Remote App

First post here, thanks in advance for any input. My question centers around the EOS remote app. The Canon site indicates it only works with cameras having built in wireless, meaning only the 6D. I found that perplexing since the WFT devices should y...

hotwilzz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Remote for Android -

any chance of making it the EOS Remote app for android availble via Amazon Android marketplace?  My device is not registered at Google Play, but apps from Amazon work just fine on it.

rtknu by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageBrowser EX or Digital Photo Professional

Hi,I've just taken my first photos with a Canon 6D and downloaded the software to edit the pictures before printing.Could someone tell me please if there will be any difference in the results I get by using ImageBrowser EX's edit function compared to...

RossK by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixela Application Disc 2 ver 3.0 ERROR

Good Day! Software loading error:I am currently loading the Pixela Application Disc 1 & 2 ver 3.0 for my Vixia HRM30 cam.Disc 1 loads fine, but Disc 2 gives me a error message"Failed in Product Activation (certification), Your computer may not be con...

Resolved! Mac OS X 10.8 can't install Solutions Software

I can't get the Solutions CD to install/update the Canon software on my Macbook Pro.  Running 10.8.3 I have DPP 3.11 installed.  Also tried downloading updaters from Canon web, but these don't work either.   Turned off 10.8 Gatekeeper security. Still...

EOS Utility Command Line

I started a project of a time-lapse video using the Rebel and the included EOS Utility. By the time I'm done, it'll consist of many thousands of photos over a 2 year duration. It's a construction project of a mansion being built. Mind you this camera...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements