Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP4 saved jpegs far bigger than DPP3

So I've mostly been using DPP3 to work on my RAW files as I've a 500D, but I've just got round to using DPP4 now that it supports my camera. I make a few simple edits, and unless I'm going to work on the photos further in PSP I convert and save as a ...

ImageBrowser EX

I bought canon powershot sx500 IS from ebay and it came without a CD. I downloaded driver and manual from internet but there is i think also ImageBrowser EX on CD. Can I download this too from internet and what can this software do, I mean do i reall...

sdraza1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you change the background of a photo in Lightroom?

Hello: I have someone who wants some head shots, but wants the background a certain color.I have lightroom 6, can this be done? I do not have a studio.This is just for a friend needs some professional looking head shots. We will probably take some ph...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mk IV SW available

For anyone who hasn't been watching, the 5D4-compatible versions of the Caono software have now been posted on the Canon site.

Where do I find my downloaded pics?

I downloaded the pics off my camera to my computer and see the images in the Camera app only. I now want to move or copy them to my own pics folder but am unable to do that.Somewhere it says that the pics are at C:/users/.../pictures but they are not...

fireweeds by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Camera app

I have about 700 pictures on my camera.  Was using the app to transfer to my iPad. I was able to transfer 250 but can't figure out how to transfer the rest.  There is plenty of space on my iPad so that is not the issue.  Has anyone else had this prob...

CR2 Images in Digital Photo Professional

I have .cr2 images but when they are uploaded to Digital Photo Pro they are blank and when converted show up as not processed for errors.  The images are there -- I can see them on my camera and when downloaded in Windows they are present both graphi...

Ann3B by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements