cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility stopped connecting to EOS 200D

J_A_Y__
Apprentice

So a few days ago I got the EOS 200D, and  I installed EOS Utility on my PC and the Camera Connect on my phone.

Both worked on the first day.

But the next day and since, while the Camera Connect still works fine, the EOS Utility on my PC will no longer Pair with the EOS 200D via WIFI. Nothing has happened that Im aware of to make this happen.

It doesn't pop up on the software and after a couple minutes the camera says Connection Target not found.

I need to use the PC software to download large files and videos onto my PC while my phone can't handle all of that.

Any help?

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello, J_A_Y__!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. Canon USA does not sell or support the EOS 200D.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements